When you are out of seas premises or using Harvard University wireless, make sure you use the SEAS VPN tunnel to access SEAS resources.
- vpn5.harvard.edu, vpn.harvard.edu and vpn.fas.harvard.edu are the same, you can use either name, browse to that page and download and install the CISCO client.
- Once the installation is complete, open the anyconnect client and type in the url of the concentrator
- Enter your Harvard Key credentials and the 2-step token
- NOTE : Don't forget the #SEAS part!
- if you can't access it, you may need to put a request to firstname.lastname@example.org so that your Harvard key is included in the SEAS tunnel.
- Accept the next dialog
|Browse to vpn.harvard.edu and download the client|