If you have trouble mapping your drive, you may also try the following, which includes troubleshooting steps.
Map the site as a network drive (alternative)
- Double-click on My Computer to bring up Windows Explorer.
- Click Map Network Drive near the top of the window
- The Map Network Drive dialog box will come up.
- Check the Reconnect at logon checkbox.
- Click on the link underneath Connect to a Web site that you can use to store documents and pictures.
- The Add Network Location Wizard dialog box will come up.
- Click Next and click Choose a custom network location, and click Next.
- You will now enter the location of your document library or site.
- An example (You would change the CAPS to your actual site name) would be https://hu.sharepoint.com/sites/seas/YOURSITE to map the drive to the root of your site, or https://hu.sharepoint.com/sites/seas/YOURSITE/YOURLIBRARYNAME
- After you have filled in the site library you wish to connect to, click Next. The cursor will spin, and eventually, you should see a login box.
- Enter your login credentials (ie: your @seas.harvard.edu email address, and your Icemail password)
- Type a name for this network location and click Next and Finish
- You will now be able to open your Sharepoint site or document library as a mapped drive, shown in Computer.