IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL ALMA ACQUISITIONS CLASSES!
For all Alma Acquisitions Classes:
- We need to order/receive/create invoices for materials from one of these 4 locations when working in the Sandbox:
- ITS at 625
- It may be helpful to suggest students pick the location that is most similar in structure to their regular work location. Think of the 3 kinds of POL Owner relationships:
- 1 POL Owner : 1 library collection like Schlesinger;
- many POL Owners : one library collection like Wid Judaica, Wid Middle East, Wid Modern Greek to the Widener collection; and
- one consolidated order department : many library collections like ITS at 625 to WID, FAL, LAM, DIV, DES, etc.
- We need to use the following vendor codes when teaching the One Time and continuous Ordering classes: they have been configured so that the PO’s will not end up in review. You should be able to use any vendor account within these vendor codes: