The mission of the Human Resource Services team is to support Harvard Library's diverse community of talented individuals committed to advancing scholarship and teaching through the creation, application, preservation and dissemination of knowledge.
Our priorities are to:
- Deliver responsive and effective Human Resource services that add value to the Harvard Library experience
- Design and implement Human Resource programs to support the evolving needs of employees, managers and the organization
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships that advance the Harvard Library's strategic initiatives and objectives.
What We Do
Our commitment to delivering excellent service includes customer focused processes, tools and resources to support HL’s distributed workforce. Our services include:
- Recruitment and selection
- On-boarding and orientation
- Employee and labor relations
- Policy interpretation and application
- Compensation and position classification
- Leave administration
- HR data processing and reporting
- Organization and team development
- Professional development
- Referral to additional University resources
Who We Are
Feel free to contact us for assistance:
Sherrie Whang, Director of Human Resource Services
Jennifer Goldstein, Senior Human Resources Consultant
Valerie Sacchetti, Human Resources Coordinator
The Harvard Library Office of Human Resource Services (phone: 617-496-4283, fax: 617-496-0224) is located at 8 Story St., Third Floor, Suite 03-04, Cambridge, MA 02138.
Loading Google Maps...