The mission of the Human Resource Services team is to support Harvard Library's diverse community of talented individuals committed to advancing scholarship and teaching through the creation, application, preservation and dissemination of knowledge.
Our priorities are to:
- Deliver responsive and effective Human Resource services that add value to the Harvard Library experience
- Design and implement Human Resource programs to support the evolving needs of employees, managers and the organization
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships that advance the Harvard Library's strategic initiatives and objectives.
What We Do
Our commitment to delivering excellent service includes customer focused processes, tools and resources to support HL’s distributed workforce. Our services include:
- Recruitment and selection
- On-boarding and orientation
- Employee and labor relations
- Policy interpretation and application
- Compensation and position classification
- Leave administration
- HR data processing and reporting
- Organization and team development
- Professional development
- Referral to additional University resources
Who We Are
Feel free to contact us for assistance:
Sherrie Whang, Director of Human Resource Services
|Lori Cawthorne, Senior Human Resources Consultant|
Lori consults with and advises managers and employees on HR policies and procedures relating to employment practices, policy interpretation and application, recruiting, performance management, compensation, union and employee relations, staff development and organizational development. Lori provides HR consulting for Information Technical Services (ITS), Archives and Records Management, and the Office for Scholarly Communication (OSC).
|Renee DeBlois, Senior Human Resources Consultant|
Renee consults with and advises managers and employees on HR policies and procedures relating to employment practices, policy interpretation and application, recruiting, performance management, compensation, union and employee relations, staff development and organizational development. Renee provides HR consulting for Preservation, Conservation, and Digital Imaging (PCDI), Access Services, and Harvard Library Administration.
|Marybeth Godwin, Lead Recruitment Services Consultant|
Marybeth works with managers to provide guidance throughout the recruitment process including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, and selecting finalists.
Valerie Sacchetti, Human Resources Administrator
|Annie Weiss, Human Resources Coordinator|
Annie is responsible for PeopleSoft transactions, maintaining this Wiki, and information management for the HL HR Services department. She also provides support to various Human Resources functions and is available for general questions regarding employee resources.
|Aatiyah Paulding, HR Consultant and Classification Analyst (HCL/FAS)|
As the HR Consultant for Harvard College Library (HCL), Aatiyah works with managers and staff on issues pertaining to performance management, employee and labor relations, policy interpretation, and compensation.
Loading Google Maps...