Harvard Library's Digital Repository Service (DRS) is governed by a set of policies that were put in place several years ago. Periodically these policies are reviewed and revised if needed. The latest review began in March 2017.
The review process began within a small group co-chaired by Franziska Frey and Suzanne Wones. Other participants included Daniel Boomhower, Kate Donovan, Andrea Goethals, Laura Linard and Rebecca Martin.
Draft Revised Policy
- DRS Policy Guide, version 3.0 (all changes accepted)
- DRS Policy Guide, version 3.0 (only changes from 4/12/2017 meeting left tracked)
- DRS Policy Guide, version 3.0 (all changes from version 2.6 left tracked)
Policy Before Current Review Process
- Remaining Review Questions
- DRS Policy Review 2017 (compilation of potential policy revisions, questions and use cases)