Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
When you are out of seas premises or using Harvard University wireless, make sure you use the SEAS VPN tunnel to access SEAS resources.
- vpn5.harvard.edu, vpn.harvard.edu and vpn.fas.harvard.edu are the same, you can use either name, browse to that page and download and install the CISCO client.
- Once the installation is complete, open the anyconnect client and type in the url of the concentrator
- Enter your Harvard Key credentials and the 2-step token
- NOTE : Don't forget the #SEAS part!
- if you can't access it, you may need to put a request to firstname.lastname@example.org so that your Harvard key is included in the SEAS tunnel.
- Accept the next dialog
|Browse to vpn.harvard.edu and download the client|