Library and Archives Staff
These instructions pertain to login requests for EAS only.
- Contact your Login Liaison to request a new or updated Login.
- Read and sign the Harvard Library Confidential Information Agreement.
- Liaison: Complete and sign a Login Request Form (PDF). This is an interactive or "fillable" PDF form, but you do need to sign it.
- Liaison: Have your Login Approver sign the completed Login Request Form. They must sign both the Login Approver line and the Authorized Signature line.
- Submit the signed forms to LTS. You can send the printed forms thru campus mail (90 Mt. Auburn St, to attention of "Login Requests") or scan the forms and send electronically. To do that, send a support request. When you receive a confirmation email from FootPrints, respond by attaching the scanned forms.