We'll use combining diacritics in Alma (like we do in Connexion):
- Enter a combining diacritic following the letter it modifies.
- You may continue to use pre-composed as well. Records migrated from Aleph contain many pre-composed characters.
- It is okay for a record to have both pre-composed and de-composed diacritics.
To use this page:
- Click on a button to copy the diacritic/symbol to your clipboard
- In Alma, put the cursor after the letter in Alma and paste (Ctrl-V)
Charts (any of these sections can be bookmarked)
For Romanian, use comma below, not cedilla.