Reporting to the Alma Executive Committee, the Analytics and Reporting Working Group will lead evaluating and informing use of Harvard Library Reporting Systems which will include native Alma reporting capability and associated third party reporting tools.
- Develop expert level knowledge in Alma Analytics and Reporting Functions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine reporting and analytics needs
- Gather and track issues for Ex Libris for existing Alma functions and enhancement requests
- Develop canned analytics or repository reports, dashboards, and widgets
- provide training (informally or formally)
- write tip sheets
- compile local documentation
- Advise LTS on configuration and mapping of Alma data to Library Reporting Warehouse
- Identify policy issues related to reporting and analytics
- Liaise with Technical Services and Fulfillment Working Groups to inform planning for analytics or repository reports, dashboards, and widgets
The group reports to the Alma Executive Oversight Committee.
Contact Team Members